Stress is defined as ‘pressure that exceeds one’s perceived ability to cope’
– Richard Lazarus and Susan Folkman (1984)
This program is designed to correct one’s perceived ability to cope with pressure so that they are able to effectively manage their stress and enhance their productivity at work.
The program is designed to achieve the following objectives:-
- Identify the source of stress.
- Acquire the principle of stress management.
- Resolve the current stress at work and turn it into higher productivity.
- Prevent or minimize stress from adversely affecting work performance.
CATEGORY : Soft Skills
ACTIVITIES : Indoor