Accurate employee selection decisions have never been more vital to organizational success. Advances in technology and changes in organizational structure and responsibilities have increased the demand for high-quality job applicants who, if hired, will grow into productive contributors to organizational success. This demand, when combined with a competitive job market and significant legal compliance requirements, means that hiring processes and decisions are increasingly complex and challenging.
Targeted Selection® incorporates the following concepts with the training necessary to apply them:
- Focus on job-related behavior.
- Use past behavior to predict future behavior.
- Assess both job fit and organization fit motivation.
- Organize selection elements into a comprehensive system.
- Apply effective interviewing skills and techniques.
- Use data integration to make the best hiring decision.
- Make a positive impression on applicants; sell them on the job and the organization.
Thus, this course will help your interviewers to:
- Build interviewing skills and confidence.
- Use the interview guide to prepare for and conduct an effective interview while making a positive impression on candidates to increase job acceptance rates.
- Gather and evaluate data on a candidate’s entire profile: experience, knowledge, competencies, and motivations.
- Make hiring decisions using candidate data evaluation and integration to hire successful candidates who are willing and able to perform the job.
CATEGORIES : Human Resource
ACTIVITIES : Indoor, Practical