4P – Power Peak Performance People
- To change the mind set of the participants from negative to positive minded person.
- To be more proactive and be able to handle stress and emotions.
- To make them realise of their own potentials and capabilities.
- To make them feel motivated to go to work with the right attitude.
- To give more than are expected out of them.
- To understand that by giving more they will be rewarded in many ways, and not necessarily on monetary terms.
- To be accountable and responsible for the task or decision made by them and not blaming others.
- To make them realize that change is constant and they only one thing that need change is OURSELF.
CATEGORY : Soft Skill
ACTIVITIES : Indoor